Tourist and Investment Center
On May 7, 2016, the Tourist Investment Center was opened in Ivano-Frankivsk, the purpose of which is to provide visitors with tourist and investment information. The services of the Center can be divided into three zones.
In the Information and Advertising zone information services are provided for the visitors:
- database of tourist service providers (guides, translators, accommodation establishments, etc.), information booths, brochures, publications about the city with tourist information, maps;
- information and advisory assistance;
- tourist accommodation, hotel reservation in the city;
- promotion of recreational facilities, hiking trails, etc.;
- rental of devices for self-guided city tours;
- promotion of local tourist services and products.
Local craftsmen and tourist products (photo albums, local literature, video production, etc.) are represented in the Trade zone.
The Exhibition and Interpretation zone includes an exhibition area focused on local specifics which uses modern audio-visual presentation technologies and interactive facilities for visitors to promote the city, its residents, traditional crafts, history and local culture.
4A, Halytska Street
City Hall (left wing)
+38 0342 54 15 10
+ 38 050 424 83 04
+38 067 340 34 67
Mon-Fri: 9: 00-19: 00
Sat-Sun: 10: 00-16: 00